Thursday, June 3, 2010

What a day!

I spent the night at my mother's house last night because I had to drive way out there to pick up pull ups anyways. My kids went to bed easily and I thought to myself "hmm...perfect opportunity for some good reading!". I sat on my mom's ultra cozy couch reading until about 3am when I finally realized that I had passed bedtime by about 3 hours. So I reluctantly put the book away and laid down to get some rest.



The "day" started with me waking up to a very yucky coughing sound. I sat up and looked around and noticed Natilee was wretching so I ran over to her and she puked all over my mom's air bed. While cleaning up my little sickling I noticed her entire onsie was brown. My daughter at some point during the night had an explosive diaper. At this point I threw my hands up in the air and said "bath time". One thing about me (on a side note) is I am a MAJOR germaphobe. I hate all things germy and especially the fluid exploding types.



At this point I'm carrying my baby away from my body dry heaving the entire way to the bathroom praying that none of it touches me lol. I tossed my little girl into the bath and got her nice and clean and then laid her down in her playpen. She continued throwing up for about 2 hours after that. When the throwing up subsided enough for us to catch some Z's I crashed hard. I had intended to throw Nati her 3rd birthday party this weekend but now it looks like it will be a private family function.



Now Natilee is feeling great and after yet another two days of dealing with Breyauna puking I can officially say I do not intend on having any more pukey children for at least the rest of the year. I have my puke stripes now and it's only fair that for the remainder of this year they stay healthy. Well now that I have finished this update it's time to do my weekend update :D.

No comments: