Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Big Changes...

So it has been a LONG time since my last post. I am now living on my own. I am currently going through a divorce and this is a totally foreign chapter in my life. For the first time ever I am totally responsible for myself and my kids. I have a nice 2 bedroom apartment and while I did spiral out of control for a while I am working to get my life back. I go back to work on July 4th (yay...sigh) and I'm hoping I will have another job starting very soon to bring in more money.

I never thought I would ever reach a point of enjoying being alone but having my own apartment has given me a sence of independance that I never thought I would have. I am contemplating going to school again. I have no idea what for specifically but maybe a couple of pre requisit classes to begin with would be a good idea.

The details surrounding my divorce I wont post about but I will say that going through a divorce is probably the most emotionally devistating thing I have ever done. I chose this path and I still struggle with whether or not it was the right choice. I do miss my ex husband and I think I will always love him. We had 10 years together and two beautiful daughters. Luckily our talks have gotten friendly again and we are trying to be friends. He is truly supportive of me when I am doing the right thing and after what has been done to him it is GREATLY appreciated.

On a lighter note, thanks to my ex husband and my friend Kc my daughters are potty trained. We still have accidents but I'm so proud! Brey starts KINDERGARTEN this year! Where the hell did the time go? I think the thing I'm struggling with the most is how to juggle my girls, work, and taking them to school...it's gonna be crazy but I know I have loving supportive family and friends that will help me when they can.

This is a very off the wall jumbled blog but I just feel so good right now I needed to post it.

I think I'm going to start a new blog...more like a daily journal of my thoughts and feelings so that I can track my personal progress emotionally through this process and learn what makes me tick.

No comments: