Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Simply amazing....

So today was probably the best day of my life. Unfortunately...I can't tell you why just yet. Someday soon I will be able to scream from the roof tops why it was so great but for now I'll stick to updating you on stuff. Austin is still in search of a job and continues everyday to search out any type of employment he can find. The man still treats me like a Goddess even though I don't always deserve it. I never imagined in my wildest dreams that I would find a man like him. I am so happy to call him mine and to know that he loves me just as much as I love him. This relationship is so healthy and happy it's almost scary. To go from someone that never cared about my needs to someone who focuses soley on making me happy is insane. Now to skip to a totally different topic, my life changes. I am so proud of myself...I don't mean to toot my own horn but I have made so many positive changes. I don't go to the bar anymore and I have found that this brings me so much happiness. I used to get black out drunk and act like an idiot and now my focus is soley on those that bring positivity to my life. I have dropped so many friends because of this change but the way I see it if they brought negativity to my life they were never really friends in the first place. Another change is my relationship with God. Today Austin and I begin a six week christian based course for strengthening our family. I'm really excited to begin this journey with the man I love. I feel like this is just another step he and I are taking in ensuring we have a long happy life together. I don't ever want us to feel like we have lost touch. I want to learn from my mistakes of the past and build a relationship with a strong foundation in God. I'm so blessed to have found a man that is willing to take this journey with me. In closing life is so good right now even though I'm really poor lol. -Lainy

2 comments:

Queen Casey said...

You are a truly amazing woman Lainy. You don't need a large network of friends to surround you and bombard you with frivolous enticements and unnecessary drama. You just need the few who love you dearly. I may not get to spend every day with you anymore but I gladly consider you family and luckily family loves one another regardless of distance or time apart. When the world brings you down, let Him and me bring you up.

Lainy said...

Kc,
That means a lot coming from you. You are an insperation as a woman and mother. I'm proud to be your friend/family. Our families will forever be connected. I'm so glad our children love eachother so much. It just solidifies our friendship and makes me happy knowing my kids will always have a strong support system even if I'm gone.

Love all the Casey's...well....you know what I mean lol ;)